Cognizant Recruitment | Cognizant hiring candidates for the Developer role. It is one of the Best opportunity for BE/B.Tech, BCA, BA, or Equivalent. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Bangalore location. Candidates from multiple batches can take benefit from this job opportunity.
Ideal candidates should read essential information regarding employment, before applying. Firstly, the candidate should see eligibility criteria and then apply for this job. Excellent job opportunity.
About the Company:
Cognizant is one of the leading providers of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, which helps the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Its Headquarter is in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
The company has its two-thirds of the employees are based in India. Cognizant Technology is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in the year 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Qualifications||BE/B.Tech, BCA, BA or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Responsibilities For Cognizant Recruitment
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Analyze the allocated task and understand low-level and high-level design.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Share developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing. Cognizant Recruitment 2020
- Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight/recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of the code review document.
- Coordinate with the QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish the need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact/criticality and handle it accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per the project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
Deployment Support & Closure: Cognizant Recruitment
- Prepare knowledge transfer documents to be shared with the support team.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during the warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Create a transport code based on the fix.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance:
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out a solution for the error and transfer it to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolled out to production.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from the knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training & Recruitment: Cognizant Recruitment
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates, and support the recruitment process.
Apply Mode: Online
|Cognizant Apply Link||Click Here|
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process
Cognizant Recruitment Selection Process is based on Multiple Rounds. first of all, candidates need to clear the written test i.e Aptitude Test which means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Recruitment
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Salary Package for Recruitment
Coming to Salary Package the Cognizant is going to pay the best package for selected candidates, in addition the company will give the best Package for Selected Candidates on their Performance.
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Cognizant Recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Cognizant Recruitment): Click Here
|Verizon Jobs Recruitment||Apply here|
|Google Recruitment for Freshers/ Experienced
|VMware Openings Recruitment
|Solugenix Hiring 2021
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive||Apply here|
|DCB Bank Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Join Now|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|