Cognizant Recruitment | Cognizant hiring candidates for Associate role. It is one of the Best opportunity for B Sc, BE/BTech, MCA Graduates. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Chennai, TN location. Candidates from the multiple batches can take benefit of this job opportunity.
Ideal candidates should read essential information regarding employment, before applying. Firstly, the candidate should see eligibility criteria and then apply for this job. Excellent job opportunity.
About the Company :
Cognizant is one of the leading providers of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, which helps the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Its Headquarter is in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
The company has its two-thirds of the employees are based in India. Cognizant Technology is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in the year 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology|
|Positions||ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS(Application Lead)|
|Job Posting Date
||Jul 23 2020|
|CTC||Not disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Qualifications||BE/BTech, B Sc, MCA|
|Job Location||Chennai, TN, India|
|Company’s Job Website||www.cognizant.com|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Must Have Skills
- Perl CGI
Good To Have Skills
- Spring MVC
- Spring MVC
- Rest API
- Web Services
- Core Java
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for the development of a learning plan for the team.
- Act like a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendations towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Cognizant Recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for (Cognizant Recruitment): Click here
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 All Location||Click here|
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Bangalore||Click here|
|Honeywell Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|TrueCaller Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst||Click here|
|Job Hunting and Interviewing Strategies Masterclass||Click here|
|Bain & Company Recruitment||Click here|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|HCL Hiring Freshers as Testing Associate||Click here|
|Cyient Hyderabad Vacancy for Software Engineer||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|