Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Cognizant hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cognizant is hiring candidates as Programmer Analysts. The company announces a recruitment drive-in Bangalore, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Cognizant (CTS) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Website: Check Here
Cognizant Wikipedia: Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Cognizant Off-Campus Recruitment Drive – Information Details
|Experience||0 – 3 Years, Freshers|
|Job Location||Bangalore, IN|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc).
Must Read: 100+ SWIFT payments Interview Questions and Answer
- Analyze allocated tasks and understand the low level and high-level design of module-level data models.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
- Rework on the code based on inputs.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight/recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review documents.
- Support integration of components, as required.
- Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
- Provide support on process audit services.
Must Read: Data science vs Machine learning
- Coordinate with the QA team during the testing phase.
- Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish the need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact/criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- Prepare a knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
- Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during the warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers: Check Here
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out a solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolled out to production.
- Review SAAS product version release notes to understand the impact of product upgrades on custom code.
- Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by the Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from the knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face-to-face interviews with candidates and support the recruitment process.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Understand, interpret and clarify technical and functional, and non-functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers: Check Here
- Abap Web Services
- Core ABAP
Good To Have Skills
- Adobe Interactive Forms
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Apply Link for (Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive): Apply Here
Accenture Aptitude Mock Test: Mock Test
Aptitude Mock Test For Practise 1: Mock Test
|BBC India Off-campus Drive 2021||Apply here|
|Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021||Apply here|
|CDK Global Jobs 2021 Hiring Freshers||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|