Cognizant Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 for Freshers
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 | Cognizant hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cognizant is hiring candidates as Trainee. The company announces a recruitment drive Across India.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online/Remote
Salary: 2.52 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021, 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
How to apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Cognizant Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
- Any 2 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG (Full Time degree), No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
Cognizant recruitment process
If you will Register for GenC then your Recruitment Process will be divided into 2 parts:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cognizant Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Cognizant Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
Does Cognizant provide employment sponsorships?
Depending on the role, Cognizant may or may not provide sponsorship and if available, those who qualify may be able to revcieve assistance in Visa processing from Cognizant.
How can I continue to grow as a professional at Cognizant?
- Well-structured programs for function optimization
- Career planning
- Opportunity to take part in training or to achieve industry certifications in support of career growth
- Opportunity to apply for specific positions within Cognizant
What is the eligibility criteria for Internship?
All campus selects who accepts Cognizant offer, are eligible for internship.
Do we have any selection criteria to join the Internship program?
There are no selection criteria for internship program. All campus selects are eligible for internship,
subject to availability of slots and purely based on a first come first served basis.
What is the alternative, if I am not able to opt for the Internship?
If you do not want to opt for internship, then you must proceed with the Continuous Self
Development (CSD) learning path. However, the faster you get skilled, we expedite your
How different is CSD from Internship?
CSD is a self-paced virtual blended and guided learning. The program structure includes virtual
learning through online platform and webinars and mandatory skill certification.
Can non-IT students opt either for Internship or CSD?
Yes, non-IT students can take up Internship or CSD.
When will CSD commence if I have not opted for internship?
For Priority joining, we recommend you to opt for internship. However, if you have opted for CSD it
is expected to commence in Q1 2021.
When will intern be joining as full time employee?
Based on performance during Internship and the business demand, your onboarding as full-time
employee will be prioritized.
Can I skip internship offer and join Cognizant later? Will it affect my joining date?
Cognizant Internship being a pre joining skill and capability development program, it would form a
critical part of your employment with Cognizant.
Prior to joining Cognizant, you must successfully complete the prescribed Internship program. In
event of non-completion of the Internship, Cognizant may at its sole discretion revoke this offer of
Those who do not opt for any internship must proceed with the Continuous Self Development (CSD)
learning path. However, the faster you get skilled, it may help to expedite your onboarding.
Is the intern expected to join back after completion of internship?
Yes. The candidate is expected to join cognizant after completion of internship. Candidate will be
notified formally on joining date.
What is the duration and timings of the Internship program and when does it start?
Internship is for a period of 3 to 6 months, during your 8th semester. Training will be done from
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm (IST). Saturday, Interns can use this day to catch up the
learning and assignments provided.
Actual Internship dates and duration would be based on the business demand aligned skill tracks
Why should I join Internship and what are the benefits of Internship program?
Internship is a great platform for you to jump start your career. Internship offers a unique
opportunity for you to gain skills that makes you business ready. There are other benefits ranging
from working on business case, to earning a stipend. We however emphasize on businessfocused learning as the key factor that should encourage you to pursue internship.
Below are the few benefits for your understanding.
- Acts as a Launchpad to the Corporate world
- Work on business aligned use cases
- Learn and Work with Subject Matter Experts
- Opportunity to interact with Leaders
- Participate in technical (hackathons, code challenges) and fun events
- A good stipend every month
The average salary is ₹5,61,994 per year in Cognizant for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Cognizant can range from ₹1,00,000 – ₹1,60,86,000 per year
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|