Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2023 Freshers as User Experience – (New Grad) in Bangalore.
Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Cisco hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cisco is hiring candidates as User Experience – (New Grad). The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details of Cisco Jobs is given below
Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Cisco
Designation: User Experience – (New Grad)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy.
- Participate in and plan user testing, surveys, etc., and iterate designs based on user and customer feedback.
- Optimize designs through task analysis, and thoughtful and systematic usability reviews.
- Set conceptual design and suggest product direction based on field research and functional requirements.
- Define the user interaction model and workflows.
- Produce pixel-perfect visual assets and detailed UI specs and guidelines, and work with visual designers to produce designs consistent with Cisco’s brand
- Develop prototypes ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity interactives that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to ensure user success.
- Design across platforms: mobile, desktop, web, etc.
- Apply best practices in, for example, accessibility, privacy, and responsive design.
- Work closely with (local and remote) engineers to implement and deliver the final product.
- Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project.
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- The requirement is for 2023 pass out only
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; a self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
Cisco recruitment process
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Edge Compute
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Virtualization
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Bare Metal Compute
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for DC (data center) Networking
The Cisco SASE offer provides all of the core building blocks of a secure access service edge architecture today, making it easier than ever to begin your journey to SASE. This offer allows organizations to start using all of the core SASE components immediately. Cisco will look to include a built-in investment protection mechanism to support customer transition to the single subscription service, once available.
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations||Apply here|
|Cadence Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PwC Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|L&T Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|DHL Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Boeing Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now