Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2022 Freshers as Business Systems Analyst (Intern) in Bangalore.
Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Cisco hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cisco is hiring candidates as Business Systems Analyst (Intern). The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The details of Cisco Jobs is given below
Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Cisco
Designation: Business Systems Analyst (Intern)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
What You’ll Do
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners.
- Experience delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Able to combine technical and business considerations in analytical thinking
- Actively contributing to business planning and insights to support decision-making in short, medium and long-term periods
- Knowledge of industry practices and products
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
Cisco recruitment process
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Edge Compute
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Virtualization
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Bare Metal Compute
- Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for DC (data center) Networking
The Cisco SASE offer provides all of the core building blocks of a secure access service edge architecture today, making it easier than ever to begin your journey to SASE. This offer allows organizations to start using all of the core SASE components immediately. Cisco will look to include a built-in investment protection mechanism to support customer transition to the single subscription service, once available.
|Hexaware Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Oracle Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Siemens Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Zycus Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Barclays Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|SalesForce Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Ansys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now