Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020 is live Now
Capgemini SE is a French global partnership that gives consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has more than 200,000 workers in more than 40 nations, of whom almost 100,000 are in India.
Our exclusive Campus Challenge for students and freshers will be a mix of technical and aptitude questions in Level 1 followed by a coding challenge in Level 2. The minimum marks to cross each Level is 40. Students can choose from any programming languages of their choice such as C, C++, Java, C#, .NET, Python, and so on to write their coding program for Level 2. The platform supports more than 50 programming languages. The top 5 coders from Level 2 as on 13th Nov, 11:59 PM of the Campus challenge will be called for the online Grand Finale. Top 2 coders of the online Grand Finale will be awarded with cash prizes of 50,000 and 30,000 respectively.
That’s not all! After Level 2, all the students apart from the Top 5 at Level 2 who get a minimum of 40 marks will take part in Online Level 3 contest.
Other skill contests range from Cyber Security, Digital technologies, Cloud Computing, Insights & Data, and Java Full Stack. Students are free to participate in any contest of their choice.
Students and freshers stand a chance to win exclusive cash prizes worth up to INR 2,50,000* out of the total INR 15,00,000*. Apart from learning from our leaders, they also stand the opportunity to bag a job with Capgemini.
Capgemini Tech Challenge
||Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020|
|Prize Pool||INR 15,00,000*|
|Level 1 Launch date||16 October 2020|
|Level 2 Launch date||23 October 2020|
|Finale||12 & 13 December 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Telegram Channel 12000+ Sub. (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
Total Capgemini Tech Challenge are given below:
- Adobe AEM
- Campus Challenge
- GCP with data analytics
- Java Full Stack
- Penetration Testing
- Salesforce Lightning
- SOAR & Threat Hunting
Rules for Capgemini Tech Challenge:
Rules according to each level are highlighted below:
Level – 1: Screening Phase:
- There will be a total 25 Multiple choice question for which 30 minutes allotted to complete the Level 1.
- Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores in this level.
- Each correct answer will fetch the user 4 points.
- Only on submitting the answers the user will be able to see the score on the result page.
Level – 2: Online Hackathon Phase:
- There will be single problem statement in this round for which time duration of 7 days will be allocated to the candidate to complete Level 2.
- Number of attempts for the ideation phase is unlimited.
- All the submissions must be submitted on the Capgemini site.
- Participants will be able to access the problem statements once the “Participate Now” button is clicked.
- During online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- Participants can use any tools or libraries for building their solution. There is no restriction on the tools that can be used.
- Winners of the contest will be chosen solely on the discretion of Capgemini. Please ensure to update the participant’s profile and contact details.
Level – 3: Final Hackathon Phase:
- All the details regarding this round will be given only to the shortlisted candidates from level 2.
Capgemini Tech Challenge
Gratifications for Online contest:
- 1st Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 30,000/-.
- 2nd Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 20,000/-.
- Early bird prizes (1st 10 players to complete Level 2) win Gift Voucher of worth INR 500/-for each theme contest.
- All Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
How to Apply
Candidates Should apply through online. The link which is given below, apply fast before the link expires.
Capgemini tech challenge registration link: Apply Here
Capgemini Tech Challenge
FAQs For Level 1: Screening Phase:
- I cannot enter my full e-mail id in the login box, what should I do?The login box accepts email id as long as 200 characters. If you continue to face an issue, then please clear your browser cache.
- Are there specific instructions provided before I attempt the question?Yes, an instruction page will appear before you begin to attempt the question. Please read the instructions carefully before continuing with the question.
- Will I see my score immediately?Yes, once you submit your answers; you will see the score on the result page.
- I have attempted a question in a level twice, which score of mine will be considered and added in the leader board?The score which is highest in the contest will be considered and added in your leaderboard. Suppose you are participating in Easy category and you score 50 marks and 70 marks in your 2 available attempts. In this case 70 marks will be added to your final score in leader board.
- Can I view other’s solutions?No, you can’t.
- How Can I see next question?Click on Next or Previous button to jump between questions.
- I have attempted a problem. Can I improve my score?Yes, you can improve your score till you have attempts left in the question.
FAQs For Level 2: Online Hackathon Phase:
Who can participate in the hackathon?
Any individual or a team of individuals, who love to code and are passionate about technology are more than welcome to participate in the hackathon.
- Campus Graduate who has just begun working.
- Experienced Professional currently working.
- Experienced Professional actively seeking for a new position.
- Do I need to pay any money to register for the hackathon?No. You do not have to pay any money to anyone to register yourself for any hackathon on TechGig.
- Who do I contact I have any queries?You can ask your questions on the discussions tab of the hackathon page. Additionally, you can also reach out to us on [email protected]
- What kind of questions are asked in screening round?Multiple-choice questions or MCQs will be asked to check the understanding levels which will then be followed by the hackathon rounds.
- How many attempts will I get in screening round?All contestants get maximum two attempts in the screening phase.
- How will I gauge my performance in the contest?You can check your score and your team’s score after every attempt on the Top Rankers section. However, we will keep you posted about the same via emails as well.
|BNY MELLON Freshers Recruitment
|ThinkSys Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test For 2021 Batch
|HappilyUnmarried Recruitment Hiring Freshers
|Qualcomm India Hiring For Software Engineer Position
|Eurofins off-campus recruitment drive 2020
|Caterpillar Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2020
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|