Capgemini Off Campus Jobs 2023 For Freshers as Talent Acquisition in Kolkata
Capgemini Off Campus Jobs 2023 | Capgemini hiring Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Capgemini is hiring candidates as Talent Acquisition. The company announces a recruitment drive in Kolkata IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini Website: Check Here
Capgemini Wikipedia: Check Here
Join Telegram Channel
Capgemini Off Campus Jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Position: Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Kolkata
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech
Experience: Experience Needed
Passout Batch: 2022, 2023
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Read: 500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Handle client communication and reporting.
Must Read: 1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
Must Read: InfyTQ Exam Questions: 100+ Coding and Programming Questions
Capgemini recruitment process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Capgemini Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Capgemini Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
Capgemini Off Campus Jobs 2023 FAQ
Can I know more about the salary and benefits offered by Capgemini?
Capgemini salaries are competitive within the industry. However, specific details may vary based on the role and regions. Salary ranges are specific to positions and open for discussion during the recruitment process with recruiters.
What formal learning opportunities does Capgemini offer?
At Capgemini in India, we upskill and reskill our workforce through an extensive range of structured learning programs. Visit our learning and development page for more information.
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|PowerSchool Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Siemens Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Zoho Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023 Registrations||Apply here|
|Cadence Off Campus jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
How to apply for Capgemini Off Campus Jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Capgemini Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|