Cambridge Technology Off Campus Jobs 2022 Freshers as in Hyderabad.
Cambridge Technologys Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Cambridge Technologys hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Cambridge Technologys is hiring candidates as Trainee Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive Hyderabad, IN Location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About Cambridge Technologys:
Cambridge Technology (CT) Enterprises Limited (CT) (NSE: CTE; BSE: 532801) is a global business & technology services company that has been recognized as a thought leader & innovator of enterprise solutions.
We help companies transform into AI-first businesses by leveraging Cloud, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. Regardless of the industry, we offer cutting-edge services custom-made to improve the way things are done.
We understand that each organization is different, even within the same industry, which is why we always work closely with the business leaders to come up with strategic plans that fits the needs and solves the challenges of their business.
Cambridge Technologys Website:Check Here
Cambridge Technologys Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Cambridge Technologys
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge Technologys
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 1 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
How to apply for Cambridge Technologys Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Cambridge Technologys Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.Cambridge Technologys Off Campus Jobs 2022 Apply Link: Click Here
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to explain difficult or sensitive information diplomatically.
- Positive attitude and Self-motivated.
- Enthusiastic about learning new things.
- A strong set of technical and practical skills.
- Quick Learner
- Should possess good knowledge of Linux, Installation of Linux in different modes and the below
- Installation OS, Kernel, and additional Packages using RPM and YUM
- Booting and shutdown procedure
- Configuring different servers (HTTPD, NFS, FTP, DNS, DHCP ).
- Configuring Firewall rules, SELINUX.
- Monitoring server performance and application process.
- Configuration of swap.
- File System management and ACL and Backup Tools
- Troubleshooting Linux, User, and Group management
- Analyzing and Rectifying Login and Booting Issues.
- Creating LVM.
- Configuring crontab and at and scheduling the jobs
- Good understanding of error logging subsystem
- Creating logical volumes physical volumes volume groups (Logical Volume Manager)
- Basic User Administration requests [ user add, group, add, password reset password to lock/unlock]
- SSh file authentication like password less from one server to another server key generation, File System mounting, and UN mounting.
- Adding the User to the group and providing the required permission to users based on the requirement.
- Managing Layered Local Storage With Stratis
- Deploying Virtual Disk Optimizer (VDO)
- L1 support for global users
- Tickets Management tool (creation/update & closer based on SLA)
- Environment – Linux, AWS Cloud Technology: VPC, EC2, Autoscaling, ELB, SNS, Security, AWS Services EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, Amazon VPC, Route53, ELB, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, SNS, CloudTrail, IAM
- Go Working on Incidents like Hard down, Reboot, and Patching in Linux.
- Working in Change Management as a part of Approval Group.
- Working on Nagios Monitoring tool in Suppressing the Alerts and managing the Servers
- Conducts a deep review of data and issues to quickly reveal the root cause of complex problems; anticipates and prepares for potential problems.
- Mainly working on Ticketing Tool like ServiceNow, Zendesk, JIRA, QuickBase.
- Install and Configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Windows updates and applications installation, troubleshooting through SSCM.
- Installation & troubleshooting issues related to OFC365.
- Deploy and configure Various Applications on EC2.
- Manage Identity Access Management.
- Create and configure an S3 bucket with restricted policies.
- Designing and Deploying Highly scalable infrastructure using ELB and Auto Scaling services.
- VPC, Subnets, and Route tables, etc.
- Configure Cloud Watch for Monitoring Instance, RDS, ELB’s, etc.
Cambridge Technologys recruitment process
- Online Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cambridge Technologys Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Cambridge Technologys Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
|SolarWinds Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|Autodesk Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|Cognizant Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|TCS HackQuest Off-campus jobs 2021
|Hexaware Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|TCS NQT Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|Tech Mahindra Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|IBM Off-campus jobs 2021||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now