BYJU’S Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | BYJU’s hiring Fresher candidates as a Business Development Associate. It is a Good opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/MBA candidates to become a part of a well-reputed Indian company. The company announces a recruitment drive across India.
All the candidates take into account that he or she must fulfill the eligibility criteria. We request candidates to kindly read all the given information twice, before applying for the job. Better chance for the Freshers.
About the Company :
BYJU’S was founded in the year 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore, India. BYJU’S is a Bangalore based educational technology (EdTech) and online tutoring firm. It is a learning app and brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd.
Byju Raveendran established this company with his wife Divya Gokulnath and brother Riju Raveendran. In March 2019 year, the company became the world’s most valued edtech company with $5.4 billion approximate Rs. 37,000 crore. In January 2020 year, the company was valued at $8 billion approximately Rs 57,000 crore.
|CTC||10 LPA (7 LPA fixed and 3 LPA variable)|
|Eligible Batch||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
- Candidate must generate revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either face to face or over the phone.
- The candidates will get a chance to communicate with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US.
- Liable candidates will be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generate revenue by counselling prospects and convert them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using SMS, emails, and direct sales.
- On CRM software, Logging conversations had with prospects.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects.
- Explain the importance of tools and higher education to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test preparations and admissions consulting products.
- Sharing information on various courses, test preparation products, colleges, application process and deadlines on a proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about service, products and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling on college campuses if required.
- Taking orders and process orders in an accurate manner
- Take a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Must coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through mentoring and training.
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills required.
- Having the ability to plan and execute.
- Having the ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Having the ability to work under stress.
- Having the ability to work in a team.
- Fast-learner, self-motivated and keen on details.
- Should have a knack for marketing.
- 6 (six) days a week and 9 (nine) hours a day. shifts: (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off.
BYJU’S Mega Off Campus Drive 2020
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can register online through the link given below as soon as possible before the link expires.
Apply Link for (BYJU’S Mega Off Campus Drive 2020): Click here
- Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Kolkata, Agra
- Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore
- Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Ranchi, Chennai,
- Mangalore, Hubli, Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Lucknow
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews.
|Intel Hiring Software Development Engineer||Click here|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|JSW Steel Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|DXC Technology Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Google India Recruitment 2020
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive||Click here|
|Wipro Recruitment 2020 for Freshers||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|