BBC India Off campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers
BBC India Off campus Drive 2021 | BBC India Airlines hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
BBC India Airlines is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. The company announces a recruitment drive in Delhi.
You should carefully read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
About BBC India Airlines:
BBC India is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019
BBC India Off campus Drive 2021 – Information Details
|Freshers & Experienced
|Best In Industry
|Last Date to apply
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- We are looking for web developers who are enthusiastic about online journalism to join a BBC World Service Visual Journalism team in Delhi. The World Service Visual Journalism hubs will be made up of an editor, and UX designer and a developer.
- You will be based in Delhi but you will also be a member of a wider international development team and will take part in that community. You will have the freedom to work on locally defined projects, but will be supported by structures and processes that ensure you will have excellent training and development opportunities and are always backed up by a team who will help you produce work to the highest standard.
Must Read: Data science vs Machine learning
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Excellent front-end web development skills:
- HTML. Semantic markup patterns for flexible reuse and accessibility.
- CSS. Good understanding of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, flexbox, etc but also supporting legacy browsers.
- BUILDING ROBUST EXPERIENCES. Using progressive enhancement and mobile-first approaches to create experiences that work everywhere and for everyone.
- Experienced in supporting all browsers with core content, ensure compliance with screen readers, in accordance with WAI standards, etc
- Great understanding of UX concerns.
- Experience in working in an agile or collaborative way.
- Familiarity in using GitHub workflows
- A level of familiarity with AWS or similar Cloud Infrastructure and associated tooling.
1000+ Latest TCS NQT Aptitude Questions and Answers: Check Here
500+ Latest TCS NQT Programming Questions and Answers: Check Here
Apply Link for (BBC India Off campus Drive 2021): Apply Here
As the developer in this team you will be responsible for:
- Building technical solutions to meet the requirements of the local design and editorial team.
- Assessing the technical feasibility of projects and giving realistic time estimations for the work required.
- Escalating any technical queries and all technical designs where new or innovative approaches are being used for review to the wider technical team.
- Working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team and proactively shepherd new features to life.
- Liaising with the wider Software development team in BBC News to ensure that all deployments to the live servers are peer-reviewed and managed via GitHub with a London-based Lead Developer across the process.
|Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021
|CDK Global Jobs 2021 Hiring Freshers
|Trianz Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers
|ServiceNow Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers
|Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021
|L&T Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)
|Freshers Job (Group)
|MNC Jobs (Channel)
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida
|Government Jobs (Channel)
|Free Online Courses
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook
|Follow Us On Twitter
|Follow Us On LinkedIn