Atlas Off Campus Jobs 2022 For Freshers as Software Engineer Intern in Noida.
Atlas Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Atlas hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Atlas is hiring candidates as Software Engineer Intern. The company announces a recruitment in Noida.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Atlas enables innovative companies to compete in a global economy, believing that businesses should employ whomever they want, wherever the talent exists. As the largest Direct Employer of Record (EOR), Atlas is a technology platform that is supported by experts and delivers flexibility for companies to expand across borders, onboard talent, manage compliance, and pay their global workforce without the need for a local entity or multiple third-party providers.
Atlas Website:Check Here
Atlas Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Atlas
Designation: Software Engineer Intern
Work Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas
Last Date: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E./B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
- The Software Engineering Intern is part of an agile scrum team that is composed of cross functional team members with the capability to develop a product end -to-end and is expected to gel with the team in its day-to-day activities towards the sprint goals.
- Be a relentless learner and quickly grasp the technology stack the team uses with the aim of advancing into a productive and reliable team member.
- Collaborate with the team members to thoroughly understand the requirements and produce quality work.
- Contribute technically through hands-on feature development, code reviews, technical design documents, debugging operational issues.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a University Internship program and are completing 3rd year of a 4-year Engineering program. The ideal candidate is enrolled in an Computer/Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science Program.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages like C#, Java, C++.
- Familiarity with front end development using modern JS Frameworks like React/Angular/Vue.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (Data Structures and Algorithms).
- Familiar with Database Concepts
- Passionate about building software of the highest quality. An open mind to learn new things and the curiosity to understand how things work.
What We Value
- You are a self-starter, and self-motivated team player.
- You are curious by nature and persistent to find the solutions.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong fluency in English.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
Atlas recruitment process
- Round 1 – Online Aptitude Exam.
- Round 2 – Spoken English or Grammar Round.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Atlas Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Atlas Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How to apply for Atlas Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Atlas Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
When can I access Atlas?
You may access Atlas once you have successfully completed your online application and have received an email with your 10 digit University ID and Limited Access PIN.
Timeline: It may take several days to receive the email with your login information after you submit your online application. Graduate students can access Atlas after they have been initially admitted into their program and the department forwards the application to OIA for final review.
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|McAfee Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Cisco Off Campus jobs 2022
|Wipro Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|ZenQ Off Campus jobs 2022
|TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023||Apply here|
|Capgemini Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now