Ansys Off Campus Jobs 2022 for Freshers as Application Engineer II SCBU in Bengaluru.
Ansys Off Campus Jobs 2022 | Ansys hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Ansys is hiring candidates as Application Engineer II SCBU. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bengaluru.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Ansys, Inc. is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets CAE/multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide.
Ansys Off Campus Jobs 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: Ansys
Designation: Application Engineer II SCBU
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Ansys
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tceh
Experience: 0 – 2 years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2022 Batch|
Summary / Role Purpose
As an Application Engineer II , you will be part of the team deploying Ansys EDA products across all top Semiconductor companies. This involves working with Software developers, Architects, & Product Specialists to get the product developed, and deploy it on leading edge SoCs across Semiconductor companies.
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Be part of Application Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Product development team to get state-of-the-art EDA products developed.
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Works with top Semiconductor companies around the globe to deploy EDA products for solving Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 7/5/3 nm.
- Provides expert guidance / consultation to Customers around the globe for solving design challenges.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
- 0-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Ansys recruitment process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Ansys Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Ansys Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
The average salary is ₹5,00,000 per year in Ansys for Software Engineer. The Salary for Software Engineer in Ansys can range from ₹41,775 – ₹1,07,76,000 per year
How to apply for Ansys Off Campus Jobs 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Ansys Recruitment 2022 through the given below link.
|Tata Communications Off Campus jobs 2022
|Infosys Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Cognizant Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Accenture Off Campus jobs 2022
|Deloitte Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Bentley Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Barclays Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|Mindtree Off Campus jobs 2022||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|