Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst Amazon is scheduled to hire Fresher candidates as a programmer Analyst. It’s a Good open door for graduates to turn into a piece of an all-around presumed MNC organization. The company opens recruitment for Hyderabad location.
|Job Profile||Programmer Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
About the Company :
Amazon was founded on 5 July in the year 1994 by Jeff Bezos. The headquarter is present in Seattle, Washington, US. Amazon provides its services worldwide with having 750,000 employees. Provides services such as e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
- Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Must have written and verbal communication must be excellent.
• Having the ability to communicate clearly and correctly and with amazon customers.
• The documentation skills must be excellent.
• Must have good comprehension skills.
• Focuses on customer’s issues at the time of work without any distraction.
• Able to compose a grammatically correct and accurate written response.
• Should able to work without hesitation in a team environment as well as independently.
• Good knowledge of computers also he should able to use a desktop computer system.
• Well Known with Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Typing skill is required.
• Should be able to reveal the understanding of the Amazon.com website, the Internet, and competitor websites.
• Should be able to reveal a successfully navigate websites.
• Should be able to reveal a proficient knowledge of email applications.
• Should be able to reveal an ability to learn in various media.
• Excellent customer service skills, including a focused focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to identify and give priority to customer needs.
• Shows relational abilities with a varied client base.
• Shows compromise, arrangement, and de-acceleration abilities.
• Shows possession to determine testing client issues, raising when fundamental.
• Capacity to decide client needs and give fitting arrangements to them.
• Keep up ordinary and dependable participation, including the day by day plan as relegated
• Adaptable with the working timetable; might be relied upon to work ends of the week and occasions.
• Always ready to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week.
Problem Solving Skills:
• Must have problem-solving skills like Time management, Decision making, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
• Able to identify problems logically and rationally.
• Must be organized, action-oriented, detail-oriented and self-disciplined.
• To meet the business need one should prioritize work time in various departments immediately and effectively.
• Capacity to keep up levelheadedness in profoundly raised circumstances.
• Ideal candidates will have to do multi-tasking works with high-energy in an emergency situation in that environment. They will be analytical problem solvers and creative to give excellent customer service.
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon recruitment through the below-given link as soon as possible. Apply fast before the link expires.
Apply Link for : Click here
|HCL Hiring Freshers as Testing Associate||Click here|
|Cyient Hyderabad Vacancy for Software Engineer||Click here|
|English Grammar tenses & structures – Udemy Free Courses||Click here|
|Learn PROVEN STEPS to Make Money on YouTube!||Click here|
|EA Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
|Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers||Click here|
|Intel Hiring Software Development Engineer||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|