Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2020
Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Amazon hiring Fresher candidates as a Professional Services Intern, It is the Best opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Candidates. The company announces recruitment news for the Gurgaon, Haryana location.
You should be read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. Firstly read the eligibility criteria and then apply for this job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers.
About the Company :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational company. The company bases in Seattle. The company mainly participates on e-commerce, artificial intelligence, digital streaming, and cloud computing. It is among one of the four tech company considered with Facebook, Apple, and Google.
As per Revenue and market capitalization, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider and cloud computing platform. The company has the second-largest private employer in the US also one of the most valuable company in the world.
|Positions||Professional Services Intern|
|Paying Scale||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Company’s Job Website||www.amazon.jobs|
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
- 1+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
- Hands on programing skills in any of the following: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Python
- Contribute full time during internships
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English CET-6
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Amazon Services Intern must have Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
- Experience with designing and building an application using Container or serverless technologies
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience working in distributed development teams
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+
Must check : OLX Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Business Intelligence |
Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2020 |
How to apply
Candidates Should apply online through the link given below before the link expires.
Apply Link (Amazon Recruitment as Professional Services Intern): Click here
1. For more detailed information visit the official website (www.amazon.jobs)
2. Only eligible applicants who fulfill the amazon criteria should apply for this Post.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
4. Applicant should ensure that He or She should fill proper correct details of their own otherwise the application will be rejected.
|Bentley 2020 Recruitment | Associate Software Analyst||Click here|
|OLX Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Business Intelligence||Click here|
|Intel Hiring Graduate Intern | Intel Internship
|Capgemini Off campus Recruitment Drive 2020||Click here|
|Cognizant Recruitment | ASSOCIATE |||Click here|
|Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 All Location||Click here|
|More Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (Government Jobs)||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Click Here|