Airbus Off Campus jobs 2023 For Freshers as Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics in Bangalore
Airbus Off Campus jobs 2023 | Airbus hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.
Airbus is hiring candidates as Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics. The company announces a recruitment drive in Bangalore, IN location.
Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
The company was founded in 1970 as a collaboration of European aerospace companies to develop and produce a wide-body aircraft to compete with American-built airliners, which would later merge together. Reflecting this multi-national origin, the company operates major offices and assembly plants in France, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom, along with more recent additions in Canada, China, and the United States.
Airbus Off Campus jobs 2023 – Information Details
Company Name: Airbus
Designation: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years Freshers
Passout Batch: 2022, 2023
Category: IT Jobs
|Telegram Channel (Off-Campus Jobs)||JOIN HERE|
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|Gurgaon||Pan India||Other cities|
|Off Campus||Freshers||Free courses|
|2017 Batch||2018 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2020 Batch||2021 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Within the perimeter of the Flight Physics Center of Competence, the jobholder is responsible for:
- Delivering assigning activities at the right time, cost, quality.
- Demonstrate and implement digital skills/emerging technologies to improve existing way of working
- Live/demonstrate/promote airbus values and culture in daily life
- Main Responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be involved in the design and analysis of aerodynamics shapes.
- You will be required to design aerodynamics shapes, determine their aerodynamics characteristics using CFD and
- validate numerical results.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Year of Experience : 0-2 years
- Strong background in CADGood competence in CFD
- Basic programming languages skills (Python/Matlab)
- Overall understanding of data analytics, Machine learning
- Proficient problem solving capability
- High focus on teamwork and collaboration
- High autonomy and creativity
- Be strongly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Advanced level of English
How to apply for Airbus Off Campus jobs 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Airbus Recruitment 2023 through the given below link.
Airbus Off Campus jobs 2023 Apply Link: Click Here
Airbus recruitment process
If you will Register for GenC then your Recruitment Process will be divided into 2 parts:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Airbus Telegram Channel: JOIN NOW
Airbus Telegram Group: JOIN NOW
How can I apply for a job at Airbus?
Once you have found the offer on the Job Market, you need to create a Candidate Account, complete your profile and proceed with the application. Visit here to access our Job Market.
Do I need to speak a foreign language to work at Airbus?
The business language at Airbus is English. Each job listing in the Job Market includes the specific language requirements for the position. Being able to speak French, Spanish or German is also an asset.
Where will the training take place?
The classes will start in Toulouse, at one of the Airbus sites, in September 2023.
What will I learn during the course?
During your training, you will study cybersecurity in depth, through the following courses:
- Understanding security modules in the industrial world of aeronautics
- Programming of simple tasks supporting the security business
- Managing the security of an information system
- Carrying out a diagnosis and/or a security audit
- Data analysis
- Knowing how to operate the main components of an information system
- Understanding the business world
- Written and oral expression and communication
What document do I need for my application?
Please upload your CV, a cover letter (please type it into the free text field rather than attach the document), relevant certificates and your university grades.
For Germany only: please also upload a current certificate of enrollment, except from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship.
Airbus Software Engineer Salary?
The typical Airbus Software Engineer salary is ₹17,12,698 per year. Software Engineer salaries at Airbus can range from ₹8,00,000 – ₹62,55,254 per year.
|Tata Power Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Cognizant Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Oracle Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Walmart Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Hero Steels Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Intel Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Synopsys Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|Ericsson Off Campus Jobs 2023||Apply here|
|More Jobs||See Here|
Join Us on Telegram:
|OFF-CAMPUS JOBS (Channel)||Join Now|
|Freshers Job (Group)||Join Now|
|MNC Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Jobs 2021||Join Now|
|Bangalore Jobs||Join Now|
|Nagpur Jobs||Join Now|
|Jobs in Chennai- Mumbai- Delhi||Join Now|
|Jobs in Pune- Hyderabad- Noida||Join Now|
|Government Jobs (Channel)||Join Now|
|Non-IT Jobs||Join Now|
|Placement Materials||Join Now|
|Free Online Courses||Join Now|
|Discussion Group||Join Now|
Join Us on Social Media:
|Follow Us On Facebook||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Follow Now|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||Follow Now|
|Follow Us on Instagram||Follow Now|
|Subscribe for Youtube Shorts||Subscribe Now|